|CRED: Credit Card Bills & More
|✅Get your credit score for free ✅Pay your bills, rent and education in India. ✅Use CRED Coins to buy exclusive products from the CRED Store
|Paytm: Secure UPI Payments
|Play Store link
|✅The most trusted name in India for mobile payments ✅Save time & skip the hassle of queuing up to pay bills, book tickets, or even make a school lunch payment ✅Send & receive money using a simple UPI ID from a bank account – a single app takes care of all your financial needs!
|Google Pay: Secure UPI payment
|✅Pay with Google. Simple, easy and secure. ✅Send money to anyone, anytime, anywhere. ✅Get offers and rewards as you pay ✅Refer friends for free Rs. 500 worth of Google Play Credit.
|PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge
|✅Intuitive, easy-to-use interface that’s quick and simple. ✅You can pay for your mobile bills, gas, grocery and more in an instant with PhonePe. ✅Pay for everything with just one app. ✅Instant notifications and confirmation of transactions.
|BHIM – MAKING INDIA CASHLESS
|✅A single UPI for smoother, safer and faster payments. ✅Once registered, you can send money to any UPI ID or bank account number. ✅BHIM is a UPI-enabled initiative to facilitate safe, easy & instant digital payments through your mobile phone
|MobiKwik- UPI, Bills, PayLater
|✅Easy-to-use interface is a breeze to navigate, allowing every user to make instant purchases. ✅ Spend Now & Pay Later option up to ₹30K with a fixed 3% interest rate. ✅With MobiKwik you can now pay for your daily needs with just a few taps.
|✅Freecharge is the largest and fastest-growing digital payments App ✅Over 100 million users across the country. ✅GPay your bills, recharge mobiles, and DTH connections.
|✅Experience the world of Airtel Thanks. ✅Download the app now and explore its many unique features. ✅You can do everything from recharges to bill payments to data balance checks and UPI.
|Payzapp – UPI & Bill Payments
|✅Excellent support, anytime, anywhere. Fully secured with a PSD2-compliant application ✅Powered by BharatQR for an easy and secure transaction process. ✅One-stop solution for all your online payments needs, no matter if you’re traveling, want to make a payment or want to shop. ✅Send money and make purchases using your unique UPI ID or debit card.
|BharatPe for Merchants
|✅Accept payments from 150+ other payment channels. ✅Make a sale in just a few taps of your phone thanks to the single QR code. ✅Integrate BharatPe into your existing app with just a few lines of code!
- CRED is one of the most popular credit card apps that makes all your bill payments seem like a cakewalk. You can pay utility bills, credit card bills, monthly rent, and more using the app.
- Monitor and improve your credit card score (CIBIL). You can also access and check your credit card profile and CIBIL reports using their CIBIL check app.
- Take advantage of the 100% cashback to win exclusive rewards, deals, and offers using the CRED Coins.
- The app sends you bill payment reminders and helps to Estimate, check, and pay all your bills, such as electricity bills, DTH bills, utility bills, credit card bills, mobile recharge, and other rent online. Get & remember to pay your bills.
- Track all your credit details regularly and manage all your credit cards without downloading multiple credit card apps. The app will alert you when a hidden charge or duplicate transaction is detected.
- Access your spending analysis chart to keep track of your credit card transaction details. The app provides users with a money-saving shopping experience by availing of cashback, discounts, and offers while shopping online on Myntra, Swiggy, and other websites.
- You will get your first credit card score when you log in to CRED with your mobile and name. Your CRED coins will increase after each credit card bill payment which will, in turn, strengthen your credit score every month. The credit scores will include scores from four of the acclaimed Indian bureaus: Equifax, Experian, CRIF & CIBIL.
- CRED supports credit from top banks like SBI, HSBC, HDFC, Axis, Kotak, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank, IndusInd, RBL, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra, Bank of India, and all VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- A few of CRED’s lending partners are Liquiloans – NDX P2P Private Limited, IDFC First Bank Limited, Credit Saison – Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited, and Vivriti Capital Pvt Ltd.
- Paytm is the most trusted and popular choice of over 30 Crore Indians. Be it bill payment services, bank-to-bank transfers, ticket bookings, or online shopping, Paytm is the most trusted payment app. As the popularity and credibility of the app began to grow, Paytm was everywhere, from kirana shops to petrol bunks, pharmacies, restaurants, and bus stop to airports.
- Use the app for all your regular bill payments such as DTH recharge, mobile recharge, Fastag recharge, book movie tickets, postpaid bills, and utility bill payments such as Electricity, Water, Gas, Landline, Broadband, and insurance. The app offers a credit limit of Rs 60,000 when you apply for Paytm Postpaid’s “buy now and pay later” option.
- The app also facilitates investment in mutual funds, digital Gold, and NPS. You can manage your finance better by signing up for the right insurance policy, checking your CIBIL credit score for free, and availing of the “buy now & pay later” with the app’s postpaid option.
- Transfer transfers can be done in a jiffy without the mandatory wallet KYC through the trusted BHIM UPI bank account or phone. You can also check your account balance, add payees and manage multiple bank accounts which support BHIM UPI.
- Use the app to browse the best plans for your prepaid mobile, DTH recharge (TATA Play, Airtel, Sun Direct, and more), and landline bill payment (BSNL, Airtel, Reliance, and MTNL) and get it done with just a few clicks. Use your Paytm wallet to buy or recharge Fastag for your vehicle with minimal documentation.
- The app supports electricity bill payments to more than sixty national providers, such as MSEB, BSES, BESCOM, TSSPDCL, and more. Paytm has one of the most trustable and secure payment options using UPI, phone number, or QR code scanning to ease your everyday bill payment needs.
Google Pay: Secure UPI payment app
- Google Pay collaborates with most banks in India that support BHIM UPI. It is one of Google’s most trusted payment apps, with a simple and secure interface.
- Link your bank account with your mobile number to start experiencing the many benefits of Google Pay. You can also earn rewards and unlock offers when you refer friends and begin to make transactions using Google Pay.
- The app sends reminders for the timely payment of all your bills like DTH, LPG, broadband, electricity, FASTag, and more. Your mobile’s prepaid recharge is also made easier.
- Check your bank account balance instantly and pay as you shop with your favorite merchants by scanning the QR code. Use the app to book bus or flight tickets, plan your travel, and order food, all with the single app.
- Track and manage your hard-earned money with the app’s flawless security system that can detect fraudulent entities and hackers and protect your payment information. Your app account can be secured doubly with a fingerprint, and all your transactions are protected with your UPI PIN.
- Google Pay allows you to send money directly from your bank account to any account and others not on Google Pay through UPI transfers. BHIM UPI has made money transfers simpler and more secure with Google Pay.
PhonePe payment app
- PhonePe is another payments app that uses BHIM UPI to facilitate your payments, like credit or debit card bills, mobile recharges, utility bills, and instant payment for all your online and offline shopping. You can also get new insurance and start investing in mutual funds using the PhonePe app.
- Once your link your bank account with PhonePe, money transfers and other payments can be done safely and quickly with BHIM UPI. It is a one-stop shop for all your bill payments, investment, insurance, and banking needs, with a more convenient experience than Internet banking.
- Use PhonePe’s insurance app to buy and renew insurance policies. You can choose from a wide range of policy options such as life term insurance, hospital cash insurance (up to Rs. 4.5 lakhs), domestic multi-trip insurance, insurance for six mosquito-borne diseases, insurance for COVID-19 related expenses, international travel insurance, bike insurance, personal accident insurance, car insurance and more.
- PhonePe’s mutual funds and investments app helps you to achieve your financial goals with suggestions from expert investors. The app provides liquid funds investment options with better returns than a savings account. You can also opt for tax-saving funds, save up to Rs. 46,800, and improve your investments.
- All your bill payments, mobile or DTH recharges can be made in a split second through the secured UPI payment option. Get a PhonePe gift Card for smoother payments to over one lakh leading offline and online outlets across the app.
BHIM payment app
- BHIM is the most trusted and credible payment channel, and its motto is to make India go for cashless payments. It is a UPI-enabled initiative to simplify safe, easy, and instant digital payments using your mobile phone.
- Ensure you have linked your phone number with your bank account and use the same for accessing BHIM to generate a UPI PIN; you need a valid debit card.
- The app supports all the major banks in India and allows you to transact up to Rs. 1,00,000 daily.
- Make transactions, pay your bills, and transfer or receive money in the wink of an eye, securely from the comforts of your home, using the BHIM app.
MobiKwik UPI payment app
- The app caters to your daily payment needs by offering a credit of up to Rs. 30,000, which lets you spend now and pay later. With the app’s loyalty points called SuperCash, you can save up to Rs. 1000 every month.
- Make instant recharges, pay bills, and transact with more than one million popular brands like Swiggy, IRCTC, Zomato, Xiaomi, and more. The app lets you subscribe to Disney Hotstar, SonyLiv, Book My Show, and more and pay later.
- UPI, bills, mobile recharge, prepaid recharge, postpaid recharge, electricity bill payment, money transfer, BHIM UPI, DTH bill payment, broadband payment, credit card payment & more. Pay your credit card bills easily for SBI, American Express, Canara Bank, CITI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and more.
- The app’s Zip pay later features gives credit of up to Rs. 30,000 to use for shopping over one lakh brands, and the more you use, the credit limit will also get higher. Intra-bank, other bank money transfers, wallet-to-wallet, and card transfers are instant and simpler. You can send or receive money online without hassle using the BHIM UPI.
- Shop online for popular brands like BigBasket, Myntra, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance Fresh, Apollo, JIO, and more, and pay using the app’s flexible payment options. Your offline shopping and payments at supermarkets, restaurants, milk booths, kirana stores, pharmacies, petrol pumps, etc., are simpler than ever by scanning the QR code.
- The app also provides the convenience of shopping online and paying as easy EMIs. You can get funds up to Rs.100,000 and pay them back in monthly installments for an interest rate ranging between 9% – 36% p.a. with a repayment tenure of 3 to 18 months. The app’s lending partners include IDFC First Bank Limited, Fullerton India Credit Company Limited, and Transactree Technologies Private Limited (Lendbox)
- You can also opt for the app’s paperless investment documentation and invest in mutual funds and Gold, track their performance, and grow your investment.
Freecharge: UPI payment app
- Freecharge is a well-known and trustable name among the other payment apps, with over 100 million users across the country. The app has transformed from being a payment app to becoming one of India’s foremost financial services and investment platforms.
- The app makes recharge and bill payments and provides investment and lending options without cumbersome procedures.
- The Freecharge Pay Later feature lets you avail of exclusive offers from top brands and shop on credit at more than 40,000 online and offline outlets.
- Once you have your Freecharge BHIM UPI ID, you can instantly transfer money and pay securely and quickly by scanning the QR code at any offline outlet. In addition, you will also earn cashback on your every transaction.
- You can also benefit from the personal loan, credit, and pay later options. Boost your returns by investing in top-rated mutual fund schemes and Gold plans. You can also increase your monthly budget with Freecharge Pay Later by getting instant interest-free credit for up to 30 days.
- Your utility, DTH, electricity, Fastag, LPG, insurance, recharges, and other bill payments can be made in a jiffy. Each time you pay, get cashback and can grab amazing deals from top brands.
Airtel Thanks: recharge and UPI app
- The world of Airtel lets you enjoy easy recharges and hassle-free bill payments, use the call manager feature, data balance checks, and make instant UPI payments – do it all on the Airtel Thanks app.
- Use your Airtel Money wallet for all your recharges, shopping, and bill payments, and enjoy quick and safe transactions with the app’s money wallet feature. In addition, avail the exclusive benefits, recharge offers, cashback, and discounts each time you make a payment on the app.
- Contactless and speedy money transfers to both online and offline outlets are more accessible than ever by either scanning the QR codes or through BHIM UPI payments.
- You can browse extensively, choose and recharge plans, add multiple Airtel accounts, and recharge them using the Airtel Thanks App. You can also do the same for your DTH and broadband payments to upgrade your plan, check your connection validity, change channel settings or get a new plan without any hassles.
- You can check your postpaid usage and bill date and make payments easily through a single real-time card available on the app.
- With the Airtel Black feature, the app will give you a single bill for your DTH, mobile, and other connections, which you can pay with ease on the app.
Payzapp UPI payment app
- PayZapp is another rising online payments app for all your recharges, bill payments, QR code payments, ticket bookings, FASTag, movies, shopping, groceries, and many more. The app, assisted by Bharat QR, supports payment using Visa QR, MasterPass QR, and Rupay QR.
- You just have to link your bank account to create your PayZapp UPI handle and begin making instant payments at shops online and offline, ticket booking, online food delivery, and more at any time and from anywhere.
- The app’s other features include a discounted Google Play recharge coupon, easy insurance premium payments, buying tickets or making reservations quickly and easily, and flexible money transfer options between banks or Payzapp accounts.
- Easy payment of all your utility bills, recharges, and transfers, including LPG, electricity, water, broadband, landline, and more. Additionally, the app also gives exciting offers and deals on SmartBuy and Payzapp’s prepaid card offers.
BharatPe for merchants
- It is a payment app used by more than seventy lakhs users and dealers; it facilitates UPI and card payments from any app or merchant for free. To ensure that online payments are more accessible and more uncomplicated, the app gives a single QR code for payments from Paytm, BHIM, Google Play, Amazon UPI, and more than 150 other banking apps.
- Use the BharatSwipe feature for all your debit or credit card payments. Using BharatSwipe, you can also receive payments from all cards at 0% MDR. Instantly withdraw money and transfer it directly to your bank account.
- You can also invest to earn up to 12% interest per annum or get a low-interest loan to boost your business. You can earn up to 12% interest on your BharatPe account balance, and your interest will be credited to your BharatPe account daily. You can add money or request a withdrawal anytime. Your money is invested with RBI-approved NBFC partners.
- Make use of the BharatPe Card, a unique two-in-one card that allows you to enjoy the benefits of debit and credit in a single card for free with 1% cashback. On all your bill and insurance payments, get Rs. 100 off. Join the app’s loyalty club to earn benefits like free cricket merchandise, Rs. 500 on BharatPe card, Rs. 1,000 off on BharatSwipe card, and more.
Payment apps are racing to evolve to stay in line with the demands of the users. From being a typical payment platform, they have grown to become a haven for users to save, shop, and invest securely. Make a list of popular payment apps that are relevant to your needs. Browse through the features and values that they can offer. It wouldn’t be long before you get acquainted with the apps and start exploring their other exciting features.