Location: Bangalore, India
Are you interested in building game changing crawlers that will change the face of the app marketing business? Are you experienced with building internal tools and dashboards? Join our team to provide insights to enable indie, SMB and enterprise app developers to grow their mobile businesses.
Next Lab’s specializes in leveraging deep learning supplemented with human expertise to boost your app’s rank in iOS App Store and Android’s Google Play. We have built tools that factor 70+ variables to determine the smartest App Store Optimization for your app. We use data intelligence along with our team of experienced digital marketers to enable apps to rank highly for competitive keywords. Our goal is to drive organic traffic to apps which will inevitably improve revenue and retention. We work with mobile leaders from over 60 countries in gaming, banking, communication, travel, entertainment and health.
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for a problem solver, not just another coder. You have a strategic data driven approach are able to see things from bigger picture
- Fast learner who has a knack to hack things and be able to work in small teams
- Great oral and written communication skills and can write well tested code
- Able to perform well in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong technical foundation and ability to work cross functionally with Product, Design, Data Science and Operations
- StackOverflow and a good GitHub profile a plus
- Experience working with relational databases, NoSQL, distributed file systems, storage, replication, indexing and debugging
- Deploying, testing and maintaining large scale production infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Experience with web technologies – Progressive Web Apps, Single Page Application, AngularJS, Bootstra, ReactJS
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, ReactNative
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar technical quantitative field
- 0-5 years of experience (hiring all levels) – it doesn’t matter if you’re fresh out of college or if you’re stuck in a dead tech stack, passion for working in a fast growing startup and willingness to learn is what we look for