You are thriving in your business and adept in investments, but managing your financials exhausts your time and efforts. Fret not; Best Personal Finance Apps can do it all for you, from managing your financials, providing loan and investment options, and planning the budget outline.
A financial app is a handy tool that facilitates the seamless management of your business financials. The apps streamline your financial activities, which include the following key activities. Also you can check best stock market apps india.
- Money transfer between accounts.
- Exploring and investing in various trading options (funds, shares, and stocks).
- P2P loans enable direct liaise between lenders to borrowers.
- Management of financial statements and budgets for small business owners and individuals to track their expenses and profits.
- Mobile banking for accessible and easier account management.
Personal Finance Apps India
- User security is of utmost priority for a finance app. Users trust those apps where their finance-related details are held safe. Most finance apps use two-factor authentication, strong passwords, and biometric login for secure access.
- The app’s interface must be intuitive and easy to navigate for the users, especially beginner users who are new to the idea of loans and investments. If they find the app’s menus and content complex, they will probably quit it soon after downloading. A seamless user interface that will save time and provide valuable input becomes the most sought-after feature for a finance app.
- Provide a smooth and straightforward onboarding experience by greeting users and guiding them to quickly get started with the app. This is when the user decides to either continue using the app or uninstall it because of the overwhelming onboarding process. Users expect the utmost transparency and simplicity, especially from finance apps, before trusting them with their money and financial information. A smooth onboarding system can help you to retain these valuable users.
- Personalization is another key aspect that users look for in a finance app. An app must give a personalized experience, allowing the users to customize according to their needs and preferences, much preferred over the others. For instance, users feel they are in control when they can change the app’s appearance, change the language and currency settings, customize the budget options, and many more.
- Data visualization is a feature that collects the user’s financial data and presents it as appealing dashboards. So it becomes easy and convenient for the user to access and analyze the data. Finance apps provide interactive images with click-and-view options for an enhanced user experience.
- Read on further to get an insight into finance apps and their many benefits.
|App Name||Rating||Installs||App URL||Highlight|
|Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans||4.5⭐|
|Playstore link||✅The app is user-friendly and easy to use. You can also shop for all your needs with a few clicks.|
✅Process your loan application in minutes and get the best interest rates.
✅Pay bills, mobile recharge & book FDs with just one click
|Groww: Stocks & Mutual Fund||4.5⭐|
|Playstore link||✅Groww is a one-stop destination for all your financial needs.|
✅Get access to a wide range of financial products, including stocks, mutual funds, IPOs, and F&O.
✅With Groww you can invest in Indian stocks and make UPI payments to any UPI ID or phone number.
|Fi Money-Wealth Management App||4.3⭐|
|Playstore link||✅Open a zero-balance Savings Account online in under 3 mins!|
✅Get a free credit score and report.
✅No minimum balance requirement.
✅Keep track of your expenses, maximize savings and automate payments.
|CRED: Online Bill Payment App||4.5⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅Know your credit score for free.|
✅Pay bills and get cashback.
✅Free to join, no monthly fees.
✅Use CRED coins to claim exclusive rewards, big prizes and offers.
|Kissht: Instant Line of Credit||4.5⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅One stop solution for all your financial needs.|
✅Lets you get instant credit in just a few clicks.
✅Get instant approval and no paperwork at the click of a button.
Google Pay: Save and Pay
|4.0⭐||500M+||Playstore link||✅Most trusted and secure payment app|
✅ Refer friends and get offers as you pay.
✅Keep track of your spends and balance
|Money View: Personal Loan App||4.7⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅Secure and confidential – all your information is stored safely and encrypted.|
✅No collateral required, no hidden charges, quick and easy application process.
✅Get instant loans from as low as ₹10,000 to as high as ₹5,00,000
|Simpl Pay Later||4.6⭐||5M+||Playstore link||✅Buy now, pay later with no credit card required|
✅Get a virtual card to spend anywhere in India
✅Ready to make your life simpler
✅Revolutionary payment app that promises to simplify all your online shopping experiences.
|Personal Capital: Finance||4.3⭐||500K+||Playstore link||✅Manage all accounts in one place|
✅Data is encrypted in transit for all your protection
✅Track all your investments, retirement, and finances in one place.
✅Check your portfolio performance with just a few taps.
|Paytm Money- MF, Stocks, IPO||4.0⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅100% paperless account opening and a fully-digital KYC process|
✅Simplify your investment journey with our all-in-one app.
✅Investment makes Quicker And Easier
Bajaj Finserv – Financial Planning App India
The app helps to simplify your bill payments and manages your financial needs. The many features include personal loans, EMI cards, get Insurance policies and fixed deposits, bill payments, RBL Credit Cards, mobile recharge, and for shopping electronics & home appliances.
The app provides instant personal loans with a simple documentation process for individuals and self-employed owners. The loan tenure ranges between 1 to 4 years for a sum of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 25 lakhs for an annual interest rate of 12% to 34%. The loan processing fee starts at a minimal amount of Rs.500.
The other features and apps that Bajaj Finserv offers are:
- Fill the app’s UPI wallet to pay your credit card bills, hospital bills, or education fees, through the Bajaj Pay UPI with a simple click. Earn Bajaj coins and save on your monthly bill payments to buy vouchers at Bajaj Dealz or encash them in your wallet.
- You can shop online for home appliances and electronics with easy EMI options. You can apply for the EMI card using the app and get access to the latest deals and offers and your card limit.
- Making credit card payments and managing your statement is easier by applying for the Bajaj Finserv Co-brand Credit Card in three simple steps. It offers interest-free cash withdrawals for up to 50 days.
- The app offers umpteen investment options like mutual funds, fixed deposits, Systematic deposit plans (SDP), and insurance policies for health, life, motor, 2-wheeler, and many more.
Groww: Stocks & Mutual Fund app
- The app is the best stock trading medium that facilitates share, futures, and options trading by providing you with a free Demat account. The app makes investing in mutual funds & stocks easy, fast and secure. The documentation, verification, and sign-in are paperless and quicker. You can access the live NSE and Nifty option chain price chart and take well-informed futures and options investments.
- The whitelisted users can avail of the personal loan facility for an interest rate between 12% to 14% for a repayment period of two to sixty months.
- Choose between the lump sum or SIP mutual fund investments to invest in over 5000 MF schemes. Benefit from the mutual fund SIP calculator to estimate your investment returns over a specific period.
- The app lets you switch from regular to direct funds and track and analyze your external mutual fund investments. For long-term and higher returns, invest in equity mutual funds such as small, large, mid, and multi-cap or in balanced funds, sector funds, international funds, or gold funds.
- Share Market Trading is made very easy, even for a beginner investor. The intuitive UI & stock charts in candlestick formats give the best trading experience to invest in Nifty 50 and Sensex listed stocks along with live price movements.
- Stay informed and invest proactively in IPOs. The app provides a comprehensive stock analysis with company financials that include the Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow, and pick the best shares using the app’s stock screener.
Fi Money app
- The app lets you open a savings account online with zero balance in a jiffy. All your financial monitoring and activities can be done under the same roof. You can open a bank account, track expenses, save and maximize your savings, automate payments, invest in Mutual Funds, and many more.
- The app lets you link your other bank accounts to track your transactions better. The hassle-free UPI Payments system is another highlight of this finance app. The other benefits include the following.
- Understand and manage your personal finance better. Make use of the app’s personal financial assistance to get your queries answered and for suggestions.
- The thoughtful prompts in the app let you track, categorize and manage your expenses and savings well. The Statements and expense tracker gives you clear insights in this regard.
- The app is an easier alternative to complex money management processes. Insure your money for up to Rs. 5 lakhs without hidden fees.
CRED: Online Bill Payment App
- CRED is a credit card app that supports all your bill payments, such as utility bills, credit card bills, monthly rent, and many more. You can also check for free your credit score and improve it using the app. Grab a 100% cashback benefit when using the app’s CRED Coins to win rewards, prizes, and offers.
- Track, calculate, and pay bills online, including your credit card, electricity bill, utility bill, DTH bill, mobile recharge, and house or office rent. The app also sends payment reminders.
- Check and keep track of your credit card score using the app. You can access, analyze and improve your score in your credit profile using the CIBIL check feature. All your credit cards related information will be available at your fingertips without you having to download multiple statements.
- The spending analysis chart comes in handy to track your credit card-related activities. The app alerts you when a hidden charge or duplicate transactions are detected.
- Save money, get exciting offers and discounts by shopping through the app, and earn rewards as CRED coins.
- The app supports credit cards of SBI, HDFC, Axis, Kotak, Standard Chartered, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra, Bank of India, Yes Bank, HSBC, IndusInd, RBL, and all VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards.
- The app’s lending partners include IDFC First Bank Limited, Liquiloans – NDX P2P Private Limited, Vivriti Capital Pvt Ltd, Credit Saison – Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited, and many more.
- Kissht is one of the quickest credit apps in India that instantly offers QR-based credit to small merchants for their day-to-day inventory purchases and business growth. The app facilitates scanning and paying utility bills like fast tag, electricity bills, Gas Bills, and post-paid bills and access money anytime as cash in the account or by scanning QR code to pay the vendors.
- The app provides an instant line of credit, helping small business owners to transact using the QR code and get instant loans ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000 based on their credit profile. The annual interest rate ranges between 14% to 28% for a loan tenure of three to twenty-four months.
- The Loan amount for the credit for small businesses is Rs. 30,000 for a tenure of 12 months with an annual interest rate of 18% for a processing fee is Rs. 750. So for the loan disbursed an amount of Rs. 29250, the EMI will be Rs.2,750.
- The app offers two types of credits which are:
- The revolving line of credit is for salaried individuals for a loan amount of up to Rs. 30,000 for a tenure ranging between 3 to 15 months. The APR is between 16% and 26% based on the individual’s credit profile. The user is offered a fee reduction and waiver on installments to encourage better credit behavior.
- Instant credit is a boon to small business owners for immediate capital needs, bill payments, or for inventory purchases. The loan amounts ranging between Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 1,00,000 is instantly disbursed at an affordable interest rate of 15% to 25%. The processing fee is between 2% to 5% for a repayment term of up to 24 months.
Google Pay app
- Google Pay is the to-go option for millions of users to experience the simple and secure app Google. You just need to link your bank account with the app using your registered mobile number and start transacting using the UPI ID, which is a unique ID that can be used for all transactions instead of the bank details.
- From anywhere and anytime, check your bank balance. Pay using the app’s QR code for any type of merchandise. The app allows you to make personal, shopping, and other types of payments with a click of a key.
- Once you link your credit and debit card details to the app, you can easily make offline and online payments. You can also send money to other bank accounts through UPI transfers.
- Securely trade in gold, with rates backed by MMTC-PAMP. You can deposit gold in your Gold Locker on Google Pay or get them as gold coins.
- The app also provides loans (lender – DMI Finance) for a repayment term of 3 to 48 months at an APR of 34% for a processing fee of 1.5% – 2.5% of the loan amount.
Money View personal loan app
- The Money View app grants instant personal loans starting from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 for annual Interest rates of 16% to 39%. The app offers a wide range of flexible EMI repayment plans from three to sixty months.
- The own credit model allows you to get better offers irrespective of your credit score. The loan documentation process is paperless without any hidden charges.
- Pay your EMIs and track the repayment schedule easily using the app’s tracker.
- The app’s key lending partners include Aditya Birla Finance Ltd, Whizdm Finance Pvt Ltd, Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd, Clix Capital Services Pvt Ltd, Northern Arc Capital Limited, and many more.
Simpl Pay later app
Simpl is a buy now, pay later tool that redefines payments driven by relationship and loyalty between lenders and their users. The app generates bills twice each month. On the 15th and 30th of every month, you will receive the invoice for your purchases in those 15 days. The app charges a penalty of up to Rs. 250 for inconsistent bill payments.
The default spending limit set at the time of your first login can also be increased if you clear your dues consistently on time. The app simplifies your shopping experience by easing the payment time and process without the hassles of passwords and OTPs. The other benefits include the following;
- Get the option of paying in three parts over two months without interest or hidden charges. It adds affordability to your diverse needs so you can easily budget and pay for your shopping later.
- It is one of the best “buy now, pay later” apps with zero interest and hidden fees.
- The refunds are quick in case of cancellations.
- Simple and paperless KYC process.
- Make all your bill payments quickly and online.
- Recharge easily for your DTH, mobile, or broadband using Simpl bill and pay later.
Personal capital finance app
- The app helps you to manage all your investments, retirement, and finances with its portfolio tracker. You can view all your bank accounts, stocks, retirement funds, and investments under one roof. The app’s Retirement Planner tool will make you a better investor by being guided by its financial advisors.
- The Cash Flow graph shows your total income and expenses across your accounts every month.
- Track and analyze the performance of your investments and the ways to improve the same using the app’s Investment Checkup tool. It will help you compare your current portfolio to the ideal allocation, minimizing risk and maximizing returns.
Paytm money app
- The app offers all-in-one investment and wealth management tools with a 100% paperless account opening and onboarding process for a seamless investment journey. You can choose from varied options to invest in stocks, mutual funds, futures & options, IPOs, NPS, and more. The app is one of the few brokerage platforms to offer “Pre-Open IPO Applications” that lets you place an IPO any time of the day.
- Invest in direct mutual fund schemes or choose from more than 45 AMCs. The app makes stock trading and investments quicker and easier by aligning you with the Nifty 50 and Sensex indices. You can also explore options like Bracket and cover order.
- The app provides detailed financial & historical data for every listed company, along with price alerts and notifications regarding stock price movements.
- Access different kinds of ETFs across gold, equity, and debt to get exposure to the market leaders and prominent sectors.
- With the app’s Wealth Baskets tool, you can build a short-term or long-term portfolio. These researched and curated baskets save you from market fluctuations.
Finance apps are even more popular today than they were a couple of years ago because of their distinct features and flexible services. The app stores provide several options for you to choose from.
Look into your financial targets and the app’s features and install the one that can offer a comprehensive package along with being your financial manager and mentor. Your time, budget, and the app’s credibility are the key aspects you must keep in mind before downloading a finance app.