Mutual funds have evolved as one of the popular investment techniques among individual investors. Mutual funds are carefully curated investment portfolio that allows investors to capitalize their money through a safe and assured platform.
Mutual fund apps simplify the process of investing and tracking by conveniently bringing the market to your doorstep, making it even easier for you. A few key benefits of using a mutual fund app are;
- The mutual fund apps facilitate browsing several investment options, tracking the market, and investing with the click of your smartphone. The apps also let you link your bank account and start investing quickly.
- The entire process of investing and tracking mutual funds is simpler and straightforward through the apps. You can browse through multiple schemes, monitor their performance, and choose the one that works best for you.
- The mutual fund investment apps enable investing from anywhere and at any time.
- The complete process of KYC documentation and verification is paperless and hassle-free. The seamless progression gives a great user experience.
- These mutual fund apps provide you with daily news alerts and insights. So, pick the right apps to get all the scheme-related details to make a wise investment.
|App Name||Rating||Installs||App URL||Highlight|
|Groww: Stocks & Mutual Fund||4.5⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅100% paperless online free Demat account opening
✅Simple & easy sign-up
✅Making Mutual Funds & Stock Investing Easy, Fast & Secured At Your Fingertips
|ET Money: Mutual Funds & SIP||4.4⭐||5M+||Playstore link||✅ Fast, Easy, Paperless & Secure
✅It supports all UPI payment Apps like Google Pay, PhonePe
✅You can Create Mutual Fund Investment account in a few minutes
✅ No transaction charges & No hidden fees
|Fisdom: Stocks, IPOs & MFs||4.5⭐||1M+||Playstore link||✅Invest any time, anywhere
✅Simple & intuitive app
✅100% digital KYC powered by DigiLocker
✅No transaction or platform fees, no hidden charges
|SBI Mutual Fund||4.0⭐||1M+||Play store link||✅Quick & Easy access to your investments
✅Multiple Investment Options
✅start your SIP plans as early as 7 days
✅ convenient for investors
|Paytm Money||4.0⭐||10M+||Playstore link||✅More than 12 million investors
✅ Access To Mutual Funds At Your Fingertips
✅Stock Market Investments Quicker And Easier
|myCAMS Mutual Fund App||4.2⭐||5M+||Playstore link||✅ faster, easier and smarter
✅multiple Mutual Funds
✅Won Best Financial App Award
✅Easy Investments for all
✅ One-stop shop for all your Investment Needs
|HDFC MF Online Investors||4.2⭐||500K+||Playstore link||✅Hassle free Registration
✅Multiple Payment Options
|Coin by Zerodha||4.2⭐||1M+||Playstore link||✅Invest in commission-free direct mutual fund
|CashRich Mutual Fund App India||4.8⭐||100K+||Playstore link||✅Lifetime free investment account
✅Start SIP in the best mutual funds
✅ Easily withdraw money in two taps
✅Support for Hindi
|Nippon India Mutual Fund||4.6⭐||1M+||Playstore link||✅Quick, Easy & Secure access
✅Ease of Fund Discovery & Quicker Decision Making
✅Smarter and more efficient
|INDmoney||4.4⭐||5M+||Playstore link||✅TRACKING INVESTMENTS @ Zero Cost
✅simple and handy loan
✅Zero transfer fee
|Axis Mutual Fund||4.6⭐||1M+||Playstore link||
✅Invest in just 5minutes
✅secure and easy access
|Mutual Fund Investment App – M||3.8⭐||50K+||Playstore link||✅It is a free, user-friendly and secure app for online mutual fund investments
✅Free of cost account opening
Groww Mutual Funds App
- The app offers 5000+ mutual fund schemes to get the best out of your investment at 0% commission.
- The monthly SIP is a great feature that will help you seamlessly automate and manage your investment.
- You can create your mutual fund account in a few minutes without the need for any paperwork.
- The app also provides analytics of past performances and holdings, making it easy for you to choose a suitable scheme.
- The ‘Smart save’ feature lets you instantly withdraw your funds anytime, helping you to get better returns.
- You can import your external mutual fund investments to the Groww app, then redeem, switch or invest anew.
- Subscribe to NFOs and get information and subscription to new schemes offered by different fund houses.
Fisdom app for investment in stocks, IPOs & MFs
- The app offers 5000+ mutual fund schemes to pick from for your mutual fund investment.
- The online investment is an easy paperless option that gets you ready as an investor in a few minutes.
- The app helps you evaluate and change your investments when necessary to form the perfect set of mutual funds to keep you on the beneficial track.
- The investment recommendations work in your best interest to help you choose a well-researched and wise option.
- The different schemes and features offered by Fisdom are High growth funds, Park my savings, Tax saving funds, hybrid, and other equity funds.
- Fisdom’s notable partners include IDBI, MIRAE Asset, Franklin Templeton, Nippon, SBI, HDFC and more.
SBI’s mutual fund investment app
- Joining the bandwagon of mobile-friendly mutual fund apps, SBI MF invesTap is an intuitive app that lets you perform all financial transactions easily online.
- You can browse through different funds, plan your financial goals, invest, switch between schemes, redeem and track performance to seamlessly earn from the mutual fund investments.
- The Family Solution feature helps you achieve your financial goals by providing the right investment plans and executing a risk appetite check before investing.
- The app provides real-time alerts and notifications to help you keep track of fund NAVs, and schedule your transactions.
- You can also reach out to their expert team using the Receive a Call tool when you invest, redeem, switch, and complete other transactions.
- The invesTap features allow you to create a watch list of up to three funds to compare and monitor before making profitable investment decisions.
Paytm Money app
- With over 12 million investors, the app offers a seamless investment journey for varied types of investments and wealth management, all under the same roof.
- Investors can choose from Stocks, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Futures & Options, NPS, and more at a meagre brokerage charge to encourage beginner investors.
- Your investment account will be ready in 30 minutes once you complete the paperless KYC without any commission or hidden charges.
- The app offers insights into your portfolio statements & Track Performance for better investment management.
- Paytm’s popular mutual funds portfolios include equity, debt, ELSS tax saver, and balanced and mutual funds with the best returns.
MyCAMS Mutual Fund App
- The app enables digital accessibility to manage mutual fund investments.
- You can benefit from building a perfect portfolio from over 17 mutual fund schemes.
- Your investment will include features like schemes from multiple dimensions, redeem or switch, transact to purchase, start a new portfolio, and subscribe to NFO.
- Using digiSIP, you can start, renew, pause or cancel your SIP in seven days across 17 mutual funds.
- The available mutual fund portfolios include HDFC, IDFC, Mahindra Manulife and White Oak Capital.
- The other key features are scheduled future transactions, a guide to select the most cost-effective fund to redeem, Voice orders, my favourites, and more.
Funds India mutual fund investment app
- The app’s mutual fund calculator will give you a clear picture of the investment amount, the SIP duration and the expected returns.
- With a 13-year record and over 24 lakh customers, Funds India makes your investment and wealth management journey safe and profitable.
- Their lucrative schemes include Axis Focused 25 Fund, ICICI Pru Nifty Next 50 Index Fund, Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF, ELSS tax saver funds and many more.
- Funds India allows you to invest in Mutual Funds either as a lump sum or through SIP.
- While lump sum investment has its merits and demerits, SIP, a simple form of investing, converts smaller investments into a vast corpus using compounding.
- You can try their STP strategy, an intelligent valuation-driven deployment tool that helps you invest in lumpsum in equities without affecting the current market valuations.
HDFC MF Online Investors app
- The app facilitates easy investment in mutual funds for a one-time purchase or a SIP.
- The process involves paperless documentation, and onboarding is easy and accessing the comprehensive dashboard, you can track HDFC MF investments anytime and from anywhere.
- You can choose and invest in different types of mutual fund categories like Large cap, Mid cap, Small cap, Tax Saving (ELSS), Liquid, Overnight, Multi cap, Flexi cap, Gold, Hybrid, Debt, and many more.
- The app will assist in asset allocation and building a well-diversified portfolio. You can invest in NFOs (New Fund Offers) of HDFC Mutual Fund through the app.
- The app’s seamless navigation process helps in purchase or SIP transaction, or switch. The several scheme options help you to diversify your portfolio effectively.
Coin by Zerodha
- Coin is a platform that collects orders for its customers and places them on BSE StarMF for execution.
- The app readies you as an investor by offering an easy investment and management platform where you can modify, pause or resume SIPs anytime you prefer.
- Mutual funds in the Coin app are in demat format, so your single portfolio will include investments from mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, and bonds.
- All investments are direct plans of mutual funds that do not have commission charges or extra fees, so you can save up to 1% in commissions by investing in these direct mutual funds.
- The fund categories include equity, debt, hybrid, index and solution-oriented.
CashRich Mutual Fund App India
- The app offers dynamic SIP options with higher returns than standard SIPs and better portfolio diversification.
- The key benefits include a lifetime investment account for free, scheme recommendations depending on your profile, easy withdrawal and tracking of all investments, and face recognition for improved security.
- The app offers a SIP calculator and investment return calculator tools to track, move or cancel schemes within fund houses.
- Some of the app’s leading fund houses include Axis, Birla Sun Life, DSP BlackRock, Edelweiss, Franklin Templeton, HDFC, ICICI Prudential, IDBI and many more.
Nippon India Mutual Fund app
- The app makes the entire investment journey hassle-free with an investor-friendly documentation process and onboarding, and you can secure access using a fingerprint or M-pin.
- The consolidated portfolio analysis will give you an insight into your investments and returns from lumpsum or SIP and asset class split.
- The dashboard will help you keep track of pending transactions, renew SIPs or update necessary details in your profile.
- You can also link your family’s portfolio, view your consolidated investment and manage your goals better.
- Using filters like asset class or investment objectives or as per your risk profile, you can discover top trending funds and choose the one that will suit your criteria.
- You can compare and make a well-informed decision using features such as a fund performance tracker and future value calculator.
- Create a watch list of funds & invest when you’re ready with your decision
IND money app
- The app offers 0% commission by investing in direct mutual funds for free, without any transaction charges and cumbersome paperwork.
- Their top equity funds include Flexi-cap, large-cap, mid-cap, and focused funds.
- Other fund types are top debt, hybrid, and index, with various schemes to choose from.
- IND money’s famous fund houses include ICICI, SBI, Aditya Birla Sunlife, Kotak, and HDFC.
- You can invest in trending funds, gold funds, the best SIP funds, or ta savers according to your risk appetite.
Axis mutual fund app
- The app enables a simple & paperless mutual fund investment process for SIP, Lumpsum, or switch investments for new, first-time, and existing investors from anywhere and anytime.
- The app offers multiple categories like debt funds, Liquid funds, ELSS tax saver funds, hybrid funds, and small, mid, and large-cap funds.
- Investors can use their credentials to create their portfolio with secure and easy access using an mPIN and biometric verification.
- The app also supports multiple transactions at one go and smooth investments in NFOs offered by Axis Mutual fund.
- The app’s key features include the following:
- An instant redemption option.
- Portfolio analysis for the scheme.
- SIP returns and monitoring of the NAV & dividend history.
- You will have easy access to capital gain and account statements which will ease your decision to buy, switch or redeem at your convenience.
- You can create an investor account for free without any hidden charges and invest in the most suitable mutual funds online without any cumbersome paperwork or KYC process.
- The top-performing schemes are regularly updated, and the app gives you fund recommendations based on your eligibility and risk appetite.
- Over 1200 schemes are available for you to choose from, with a dashboard facility that gives you clear insights into all your investments.
- The EMI and investment calculators are helpful tools in the app that can track and assist you with a viable investment plan.
- The app’s prime funding houses include ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, Tata Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund, SBI Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund, Reliance Mutual Fund, IDBI Mutual Fund, Sundaram Mutual Fund and more.
ET Money App
- The ET Money application allows its users to invest in mutual funds, NPSs, insurance, and fixed deposits smartly.
- The app offers an array of decision making and research tools to make intelligent investing decisions (Mutual Fund Report Card, Portfolio Health and Investor Personality Test.
- The app also offers a premium membership service, ET Money Money Genius, where the users can get access to unlimited investment management across MF and stocks, monthly portfolio recommendations and additional savings.
- The app is helpful for Indian retail investors who are under-served in terms of investing intelligence, better investment opportunities and need one place to manage their investment portfolio.
Mutual fund apps are the most sought-after option for building an investment portfolio quickly and easily. The MF apps help you to track and analyze popular mutual fund options. Then, by linking your bank account, you can instantly create an investor account and begin your investing journey. You will also be able to access, manage and get tips and notifications at your fingertips anytime.
The best mutual fund is the one that can generate for you the highest return through the safest possible plan. Therefore, before building your portfolio, understand well your risk tolerance level, time horizon, and financial goals before arriving at a decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top mutual fund apps?
Fisdom, Groww, ET Money, MyCAMS, Coin by Zerodha, Paytm Money, HDFC are some of the top mutual fund apps. The entire list is present in the article.
Which app is better for Mutual funds?
Fisdom, Groww, Bajaj Finance Mutual fund app are some of the better apps for mutual funds.
Which is the No 1 mutual fund app in India?
There are multiple top mutual fund apps in India - Groww, Fisdom, Bajaj Finance are some of them.
Which are top rated mutual fund apps?
Apps that are rated over 4.5 on Playstore are - Groww, Fisdom, Nippon, CashRich, Axis Mutual Funds, Bajaj Finance
Which is the best mutual fund app in India?
In terms of the ratings, Groww, Fisdom, Bajaj Finance are some of the top rated mutual fund apps in India.
Which is the best app for mutual fund investment?
Fisdom, Groww, Bajaj Finance, Paytm money, SBI, HDFC, Coin by Zerodha are some of the top apps for mutual fund investment.
|App Name||Rating||Read More|
|Coin by Zerodha||4.2||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zerodha.coin|
NextGrowth Labs is an Mobile App Promotion Company. We build various tools. Interested in improving your app’s/website’s or video’s visibility? Contact us, and get a free audit. Just like the way you landed on this page, similarly, we can help plan content, which can help you get more visitors to your website, app or youtube channel.
Some of our more popular tools include (They are all free):